2nd try  

Posted by Hddvh

As mentioned in my last post I ve started to shading the beasts head. I ve deceided to part thje mini in several areas so I don`t have to paint everything at once just to recognize later, that I ve missed to paint a detail here and there.

I ve spend about 1 hour just with adding grey grey grey and even more grey to the recesses. Maybe a mistake, or just a waste of time... because the result looked like I ve used a simple wash all over! This is something I could see as "learning by doing"!

But where you ll find shadow you re also able to find some light! So I ve worked out the highlights in the color of the absecoat again. Suprise! Now it looks like a mini. Still not finished the highlighting process, there are also some colored washes missing. But those will follow when I ve finished first highlights to get backl the shape of his head.




Someone in a forum I am visiting told me to add some purple washes to his mouth / tongue. And another person mentioned that the teeth are a little bit too monotone. So I ve worked on both parts till I was satisfied with the result.


I hope that my little step`s don`t cause bored faces all over. I`m just nto paintingmood right now and want to share all my success and fails.

Keep on happy brushlicking people! Tanks for reading.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 25 at Wednesday, May 25, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment