The Beast within...  

Posted by Hddvh

Worked a bit on my project again. Progress is slow... but steady!

Corrected all moldlines I ve not seen or prepared carefully enough and primed the minis black. After this I ve added a white fog over them to be sure that colors are easier to apply.


"ROAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!"



I am aiming for simple bases without much assecories to pull the full attention to the minis. Dried wasteland is the goal. First step here was some cork glued on the bases. I ll add some Crackle Medium as soon as I ve got my order. will take about 10-14 days. So I am not able to do any more work on the bases.

Cleaned my workstation yesterday. so I am able to concentrate on paitning the minis.



Stay tuned, because the egg hat is everywhere!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 20 at Friday, May 20, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment