Little Princess  

Posted by Hddvh

Here`s my latest piece I ve recently finished:



It`s the "Little Princess" from Runic Miniatures.

I ve got this Mini from some kind of Mini-Exchange in our german forum. This mini is destined to be painted for my girlfriend. A promise I ve made a long time ago!

So I had to think about things far away from blood, monsters and any other cruel things. The opposite of it is... yes, peace, what else? I ve used pastel-colours all over get a smooth optic. The theme for base is something, my girlfriend loves. Candies...! So I ve tried to made some sugarcanes out of greenstuff to glue them on the base. Frist I was thinking of using those to hang in the tree like fruits, but the samples I ve made for were way tooo big for it. Also it was looking more funny thens erious. So I ve cut the top of those to use the canes for a little fence with little pearls. You know those wristbands made of sugar? Tasty!

The tree was made out of wire covered with greenstuff and milliput. For the elafs I ve used a product named "Eichenlaub" from mininatur. It`s a flocked mat with realistic leafs that has to be cut into pieces to simply glue it on. Very easy - and as you can see: Very realistic too.

I hope you ll like it. Would lvoe to get some comments to work on my paintingskills. You re also invited to vote for it in the big gallery.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 17 at Tuesday, May 17, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment