Wet Blending 1.1 or Be brave!  

Posted by Hddvh in

Today I want to keep it short.

After a meeting with a friend to paint some hours together I know some things I have to improve.

First of all: I am painting with too thinned color. So my layers are tending to get chalky. The brighter the color the more chalky it was. So, 2nd thing I ve learned: Be brave and paint with thicker colors man!

After trying to add several layers of dark flesh to maulkgs hands I ve given the wetblending a try. Since I am not very familar with this technique I have to learn it. The result is satisfying, at least in my eyes ;)

I am trying to let maulg interact more with the base. He`s more implemented now. Still have to work a lot on him. But he`s slowly getting more and more color.

Do I ve told you that I love this mini?! Yes, I do!

Here`s the current status. Please excuse the bad pictures. Next time there will be better ones!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This entry was posted on Monday, June 13 at Monday, June 13, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment