Being brave and let the colors flow  

Posted by Hddvh in

A friend of mine told me once to be brave while painting miniatures. The reason for was my own way of painting with very diluted color while adding glaces to shade or highlight anything. Sure, tehre are several ways of painting this or taht, but if you re using veeeeeery diluted paint you need a lot of time and patience to see results. My intention was to get smooth blendings. But it took some time.

On my ork I swear to myself that I am going to be more brave, using thicker colors all over to safe some time which I could use to practice some new techniques.

Enough words are spoken, let me show you my colorful progress on the Squadron Commander:



This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 13 at Wednesday, July 13, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Kommentare

Post a Comment